Auxin2022 will be held October 2nd-7th in Cavtat, Croatia.
Auxin2022 will bring together world-leaders in this cutting edge research area that encompasses all aspects of plant development. Over 200 delegates come together to discuss latest developments and to form new collaborations.
Auxin2022 will take place October 2nd-8th 2022 in Cavtat, Croatia. As per the unofficial requirement of the Auxin workshop, the meeting will take place in view of the sea, this time on the beautiful Dalmatian coast.
Cavtat is a 10-minute taxi drive from Dubrovnik airport, which is served by international flights from across Europe, the Gulf and USA.
Invited speakers include: Eva Benkova · Tom Bennett · Ikram Blilou · Wolfgang Busch · Bert De Rybel · Mark Estelle · Matyas Fendrych · Uli Hammes · Courtney Hollender · Klara Hoyerova · Yvon Jailais · Dior Kelley · Jürgen Kleine-Vehn · Christian Luschnig ·Miyo Morita · Zack Nimchuk · Lars Østergaard · Annis Richardson · Helene Robert · Stephanie Robert · Ross Sozzani ·Linfeng Sun · Dolf Weijers · Tongda Xu · Zhenbiao Yang
- The exciting Scientific Program is outlined here.
- The workshop features seven plenary sessions across a range of topics. These will provide over 30 opportunities for 15 minute presentations by speakers selected from submitted abstracts.
- Two posters sessions that are preceded by a series of short talks for selected delegates to introduce their work.
- An afternoon boat trip along the Dalmatian coast
- Accommodation is available at the host hotel, making meeting arrangements very straightforward!
Auxin2022 will take place at:
Hotel Croatia, Frankopanska ul., 20210, Cavtat, Croatia
Futher details can be found on the Travel and Accommodation page.
The view from the Spinaker Resturant, site of the Gala dinner.